It drives me crazy when I see these kinds of screen names:
~*~*hOt Laydeee *~*~
I made those up, but I think they illustrate my point. Especially anything that uses "AZN". AZN? Really?
You know what I picture when I see these screen names? I see a skinny little girl with long hair and blonde streaks. She drives a black Civic. She works at Bebe during the day and promotes Climax parties at night.
It's like they all shared the same manual when they signed up for AIM:
- Don't spell anything right. A good rule of thumb is to leave out vowels. e.g. Girl should always be Grl. Sweet = swt.
- Use capital letters like You'Re oN cRaCK.
- How will they know you are cute (cte), hot (hawt), asian (AZN!), or sexy (sxy) unless it's in your screen name?
- Don't forget your area code because there just might be TWO fLYsweety4U's out there.
- You can't use that squiggly line enough. And don't forget to embellish with asterixes! **~*~**~*~*~*~~~***~*~*~*~ That's so hot!! ~*~*~*~~~*~*~***~~*~~~***
Hehe, I had to check my buddy list to make sure I'm not making fun of someone I actually know and I think I'm safe. Hey no offense if you have something remotely like this, but honestly... we've come a long way from AOL chat rooms. Break the cycle. Yeah yeah, my screen name's dumb too, but it's not DuMB. Ok that made no sense but whatever. I'm going to bed.