Things I'm looking forward to during my Christmas week in San Francisco:
- Seeing a lot of my friends!
- Eating. Particularly eating my mom's kimchee soup, Crepevine, pho, tapioca balls.
- Watching The Nutcracker ballet (my Christmas present!!)
- Flexing my British pounds for weakling dollars and feeling momentarily rich before I realize it's still money.
- Seeing my wee cousins who aren't that wee anymore.
- Sneaking in an appointment at the W's Bliss Spa.
- Introducing Craig to everyone and having My Worlds collide.
- Coffee. Glorious, strong, heavenly, coffee.