I won! I won!
Iron Chef night was a lot of fun! I can't believe how much good food there was. Here are the dishes I remember (please forgive me if I forgot yours)
- Pork-burgers with some sort of spicy creamy sauce
- Pork stuffed cucumbers
- Pork with green bell peppers and bamboo
- Pork meatballish sort of thing with mushrooms
- Pork eggrolls
- Pork lumpia with shrimp
- Pork lettuce wraps
- Ginger and bokchoy noodle soup with pork meatballs
- Mabo tofu (from scratch!)
- Grapefruit stuffed with ground pork
- And my entry that won for presentation and overall (wowsers!!) Pork wontons with Apple chutney.
(not all entries shown)
I can't wait til next month's challenge! As the winner I get to pick the ingredient for next time, aieeeeee.... the pressure is ON!