By all means, join the bandwagon and jump ship.
Swiped from mishkabobs:
Name 10 songs and tell what they remind you of
- Nuthin but a G-Thang (Dr. Dre and Snoop) - End of middle school, it also reminds me of summer bar-b-q's... so chill, so gangsta.
- Weak (SWV) - My first slow dance with an early childhood crush. I don't remember his name but I think he was philipino. Which reminds me, I'm making chicken adobo next Tuesday for philipinos, wish me luck!
- Tipsy (J-Kwon) - Palm Springs with Patty and the LA crew, having our clubbed out party in the hotel room, adventures on the phone...
- I Want You Back (NSync) - Living at the Warren dorms my sophmore year. It was the only time I ever watched TRL and the boys of NSync ruled.
- Words (Paul Van Dyke) - Raaaaaaaves! HAHAHAAHAH!
- I Saw the Sign (Ace of Base) - Early high school years hanging out with my friend Stina, eating gigantic burritos from Lakeshore plaza, making up silly dance routines to this song.
- Sleep to Dream (Fiona Apple) - Every. Jerk. I. Dated. No one does angst like Fiona.
- Aerials (System of a Down) - The 6 months I lived in LA, Kevin and Bean. System was just coming into the scene and I remember thinking "urgh they sound so annoying!" but I couldn't help but sing along.
- Candy Rain (Soul 4 Real) - Wild 94.9 concert at Great America. It was my first "group date" with this guy who supposedly liked me. I say supposedly because he ended up dating his classmate who got mad he "liked" me after she was crushing on him for two years. Thinking about this incident still makes me make this face: >_<
- Brighter than Sunshine (Aqualung) - Ok it doesn't remind of anything yet, but it eventually will because this is SO my wedding song. I know it's cheeeeesy and there's the minor fact that I have 99% given up on love, but my optimistic self is holding tight onto that 1%.