- Regularly update this blog AND the knitting blog.
- Go to driving range.
- Read 4 books.
- Go to 4 concerts.
- Update the PearBudget on a regular basis.
- Learn to cook 5 simple dinner recipes. Actual recipes. Not just mixing and frying stuff in the fridge with rice.
- Learn to bake 1 simple dessert recipe.
- Be more thoughtful of other people's needs.
- Indulge my growing interest in knitting.
- Induldge my growing interest in Don.
- Don't exceed 150 bloglines feeds.
- Don't buy more undies when faced with laundry crisis.
- Don't watch tv for more than 2 hours at a time even with knitting in hand. (Knit nights with girls excluded.)
- Don't be afraid.
Way more do's than don't's just because I like to stay positive. Admittedly, it's a lot more resolutions than last year, but I think they're pretty manageable. Note the lack of any excercise/eating resolutions. I would much rather learn to make cheesecake than tell myself not to eat it.
Have a safe one e'rebody!