Rules: Has to be living, no friends or family
1) Zach Braff - Duh. And I'm curious to know if he's as interesting in real life as he is "in character". His blog says yes, but the thing about blogs is that you get time to edit and re-edit.
2) Jon Stewart - He can talk to anyone from former presidents to celebrities. The man is a brilliant conversationalist.
3) Angelina Jolie - I really do admire her even though she's weird. I bet she'd be interesting to talk to.
4) Father Desmond Tutu - Recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize. I saw him on the Daily Show on Monday and I have to say I was absolutely captivated by him in the short 7 minute interview. I am definately going to buy his book.
5) Tom Hanks - I always thought he must be the nicest nicest nicest guy. I think Rita Wilson is a very lucky woman.
So the thing about lists like these is that as soon as you write it down, you want to change it. So here's my disclaimer saying that this is who I'd want to have dinner with right now. I just can't think of anyone else at the moment.